Friday, May 23, 2008

Day Four: Other Sports.

Friday. Got home earlier tonight. That's nice. Been reading more Hornets blogs, I've ventured out that far. It almost makes me want to watch basketball. But then I found MLL Lacrosse on ESPN2. Rochester Rattlers no less. Where I grew up. Stellar. Actually, Lacrosse may be the most underrated sport in the world. It has the suspense of NHL and Soccer, in that they're not scoring all the time like the NBA, but they're putting in 12-20 goals a game, not 1-3. Sweet.

Then I catch a little world soccer, USA vs. Ivory Coast. FSC. Fox Soccer Report. Again. Who knew?

But before long, I feel like watching a movie. Got plenty on Netflix. Let's go with Infamous. About how Truman Capote wrote his book In Cold Blood. Fucking good stuff.

Was there a b-ball game tonight?

No comments: